Special handmade soap for you or for your business? We’ve got you covered!
Do you know you can order a special new loaf (or loaves) of soap from us? Tell us what you want in your special handmade soap and we make it happen! You can order as little as only ONE loaf.
One loaf of soap is equal to 800g of soap, which we’ll cut into 8pcs. So, each pcs will be 100g.
1 loaf = 800g = 8pcs x 100g
Who should order a special handmade soap?
Is it you or is it not?
- Well, you do if you need a special care for your skin and you don’t want to use commercial soap. In this case you can also buy ready made soaps here.
- Unfortunately you couldn’t find what you’re looking for in our online store so you should customize your own soap.
- Maybe you use handmade soap primarily and need to always have stock in hand – you order a loaf.
- Or you’d like to create a personalized soap with a certain color, scent and design for someone special as a gift.
- You want to sell handmade soap or you are already selling natural skincare or soap. Note: Wholesale price starts with order of 10 loaves and above.
- A special handmade soap as a doorgift at weddings or any occassion is of course, classy. In case you’re hosting a party anytime soon, you want to order a few loaves of soap.
- Or you may have your own reason that I don’t know of 😉
What ingredients should be in your soap?
Try to think of what ingredients you would like to have in your soap. Then we can discuss whether or not we can get the supply (in case the materials are rare). Here we listed out some usual additives in soap just to give you some idea.
- Essential oil or fragrance oil
- Milk: Goat milk, cow milk, coconut milk, oat milk, rice milk.
- Fruit juice
- Tea brew
Do you need a special formulation?
Let us know if you need a special formulation for your soap. This is special and rare case, however I still want to highlight this matter because it is something that we can offer. Say you want it to be more moisturizing and less cleansing. Or you don’t know what kind of formulation the soap should be. But you know you want to make this soap for someone who has extra sensitive skin that even a natural handmade soap you bought somewhere else couldn’t solve it. Whatever you need, just talk to us and don’t miss every details so we can tailor-made a right soap for you.
How to order a special handmade soap?
Talk to us about it, then we’ll quote you a price. Once you agree, we will request payment. After payment is cleared, we start making your soap. Unless the ingredients are what we have in hand, process of preparing ingredients and soapmaking will take about one week. Say we have everything in stock by the time you confirm your order, the process of soapmaking will begin rightaway. However, that also depends on our schedule and waiting list if any.
When will you get your soap?
The thing with natural cold process soap is that it takes at least 4 weeks to be cured. Nothing natural can happen without waiting a bit longer if that make sense to you. Like planting a tree and waiting for it to grow. Or cooking from scratch compared to serving canned food. To make the story short, your soap will be ready in 6 to 8 weeks from the day it is made. And of course we’ll inform the schedule planning with you at the beginning of the process. If you wish to cure it at your place, we’ll arrange delivery after 1-2 weeks of curing.
Stop thinking and start planning!
Start writing down what kind of soap you want to make and quickly contact us. Remember, it’s natural soap, which means the longer you wait to place your order, the later you will get your soap!